Hey there 👋🏻 Welcome to my personal site & blog.
I’m Charlie Ward — community builder, UX researcher & product consultant. I help communities/products get to market-fit, and solo founders to ramen profitable.
After 6 years growing a London creative agency to $10m+ annual revenue (joining as the first hire), I’ve been experimenting with applying those lessons to the worlds of community building, tech & entrepreneurship.
Check out my blog & projects below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
- 🍜 Weekend Club: Remote & IRL paid community for solo founders to become ramen profitable. 80+ members. "The accountability, advice and deeper bonds I get from my Weekend Club mastermind have been pivotal to me reaching $2k MRR for Tiiny Host.” - Philip Baretto, Founder, Tiiny.Host
- 🛠️ Indie London: The UK’s largest Indie Hackers community. 1,200+ Meetup members. Our flagship meetup is IndieBeers in London.
- 💼 Part Time Tech Jobs: Job board for vetted, part-time roles in the tech industry.
- 🧠 Haai Studio: Freelance UX research & product strategy. Past/current clients range from Series C startups to publicly traded companies.
- Weekend Club 3.0
- Acquiring & pivoting a micro-SaaS
- Indie London 2.0
- Some other stuff 👀
- Minted: Creators, NFTs & Web3 (18th Feb 2022)
- Indie Worldwide w/ Anthony Castrio (16th Sept 2021)
- Nathan Latka’s Podcast (2nd May 2021)
- Founder Hot Seat w/ Stefan Manku (23rd April 2021)
- Orbit Podcast Transcript w/ Rosie Sherry (21st April 2021)
- Growth Today w/ Ramli John (4th March 2021)
- Tom Osman’s YouTube channel (11th Feb 2021)
- Uncommunity w/ Mohammed Rafy (5th Oct 2020)
- Indie Bites w/ James McKinven (5th Sept 2020)
- Benjamin Michel’s Podcast (16th Jul 2020)
- Community Chat Summit from Commsor (11th June 2020)
- I lived in Moscow for 4 years in the 90s
- Nobody showed up to the first meetup I hosted
- This is probably my favourite song
- I also love pixel art
Made with ❤️ in Lewisham, 2022.
Why are you scrolling this far? Get back up there!